Our staff is ready to provide logistics services to solve your supply chain challenges and significantly improve performance. We positively impact profitability and customer satisfaction. Our dedicated professionals can assist you to determine the current performance of your supply chain, the optimal number and location of production and distribution facilities, reduce your total landed transportation costs, and can even help you with your global sourcing procurement plans.
Logistics Services we provide
- Manage both domestic and international shipping:It takes time and experience to secure transportation capacity and competitive freight rates. International 4PL makes it easy to ship your cargo on time and with the least cost
- Access a broad range of transportation services
- Document and simplify the logistics process for sites
- Oversee customs regulations and compliance
- Global Sourcing:
Procurement outsourcing is the transfer of specified key procurement activities relating to sourcing and supplier management to a third party — perhaps to reduce overall costs or maybe to tighten the company’s focus on its core competencies. Procurement categorization and vendor management of indirect materials and services (commonly referred to as Indirect procurement) are typically the most popular outsourced activity.
As one of the leading outsourcing companies in South Florida, we have helped so many businesses reach their goals, increase productivity and maximize profits.
- Identify potential savings opportunities
- Implement cost savings projects
- Liaise between allocated carriers and shipping sites
- Resolve disputes raised by sites or carriers
- Audit freight invoices to ensure accurate billing
- Work with customers’ logistics team
- Test special projects to determine effectiveness
- Free Supply Chain Analysis:
Our experts have helped hundreds of customers save significant money and improve their operating efficiency by providing a complete audit of their logistics activities.
- Warehousing and Distribution:
Secure and clean warehouse environments
Expert care in handling and storing of products
LIFO and/or FIFO inventory management systems
Daily deliveries that complement ‘just-in-time’ requirements
Daily communication of warehousing activities
A “buffer zone” between suppliers and customers; saving you time and reducing errors
Ability to reduce on-hand inventory allowing for better utilization of factory floor space
Low cost warehousing located near your customers
Consolidation point for suppliers making multi-plant shipments
Significant reduction or elimination of costly rush shipments to customers.